Please read before you buy.
Course materials / general books / Jumpbooks
- Original cash register receipt and BCIT Student ID number are required
- Refunds/exchanges of course materials will be accepted within two weeks of purchase unless otherwise indicated
- All purchases of course materials for courses running for 14 days or less are FINAL SALE
- All purchases made during exam periods are FINAL SALE
- New books must be in mint condition
- BCIT Custom course manuals and all code books are NON-REFUNDABLE, no exceptions
- Materials that are shrink-wrapped or in sealed boxed sets are NON-REFUNDABLE, if opened
- Jumpbooks must be less than 20% read and/or printed.
General merchandise and stationery supplies
- Original cash register receipt is required
- Refunds/exchanges for General Merchandise will be accepted within two weeks of purchase
- Office supplies will be exchanged for merchandise of equal or greater value
- Stationery supplies will be exchanged for merchandise of equal or greater value
- Items out of sealed packaging are NON-REFUNDABLE
- For hygienic reasons, stethoscopes, lab coats, nursing scrubs, safety goggles, respirator masks, water bottles, travel mugs, and earbuds/headphones are NON-REFUNDABLE
Other non-refundable items
- Digital course materials (Access codes, E-texts, and UCentral)
- All opened software products
- Special orders
Online ordersPolicies stated apply to all Web/Mail orders. Please call Customer Service (604-432-8379 or toll-free at 1-877-333-8379) before sending back any items purchased on-line.
Shipping/handling fees are non-refundable. Costs associated with shipment returns are the responsibility of the customer.
Return to:BCIT Bookstore Returns
3700 Willingdon Avenue
Burnaby, British Columbia
Canada V5G 3H2