Student Life Ambassadors
Student Life Ambassadors (SLAs) play an important role in shaping the student experience at BCIT. Through special events, conversations and other campus engagement activities, SLAs have one-of-a-kind contact with students - they provide new students with authentic and valuable insight into navigating life at BCIT.
If you're a current 2nd year student looking to enhance student wellbeing and support your peers, apply now to become an SLA!
What are the benefits of being a Student Life Ambassador?
The Student Life Ambassador porgram offers a unique opportunity for students to:
- Develop and strengthen teamwork skills by working collaboratively as a member of a diverse team
- Gain practical paid work experience in program design and delivery, feedback collection, consultations and peer assistance
- Receive ongoing training with an emphasis on skill development
- Participate in weekly, catered, team meetings
- Meet new friends, and contribute towards building a supportive, engaged and connected student community!
Want to be a Student Life Ambassador? Apply Now!
Recruitment is now open for the 2018 – 2019 school year. We welcome applicants from all campuses, part-time or full-time students. To apply, all applicants must complete the following steps:
- SLA Availability Form
- Cover Letter with your A00# & interview availability on April 30, May 1, or May 2. Word or PDF format only.
- Current Resume in Word or PDF format only.
The deadline to apply for the 2018 – 2019 school year is Monday, April 23 2018 at 11:55pm.