Student Life Ambassadors
Student Life Ambassadors (SLAs) play an important role in shaping the student experience at BCIT. Through special events, conversations and other campus engagement activities, SLAs have one-of-a-kind contact with students - they provide new students with authentic and valuable insight into navigating life at BCIT.
What are the benefits of being a Student Life Ambassador?
The Student Life Ambassador program offers a unique opportunity for students to:
- Develop and strengthen teamwork skills by working collaboratively as a member of a diverse team
- Gain practical paid work experience in program design and delivery, feedback collection, consultations and peer assistance
- Receive ongoing training with an emphasis on skill development
- Participate in weekly, catered, team meetings
- Meet new friends, and contribute towards building a supportive, engaged and connected student community!
Want to be a Student Life Ambassador?
Recruitment for the 2019 - 2020 year will open on February 15, 2019.