Getting your Compass Card & U-Pass BC
Getting a Compass Card
In order to access the U-Pass BC monthly pass, you will need to buy a Compass Card from TransLink.
- Purchase from TransLink's locations.
- Purchase from The Stand at the Burnaby Campus, Building SE-2, 2nd Floor.
Loading your U-Pass BC
Once you have a Compass Card, load your U-Pass BC:
- Go to the U-Pass BC website.
- Select "British Columbia Institute of Technology" from the drop down menu.
- Log in using your BCIT ID and password. You must be eligible for U-Pass BC to log in. Confirm eligibility here.
- Link your Compass Card by entering the 20-digits and CVN on the back of your Compass Card.
- Request your U-Pass BC.
TransLink has provided these resources for students:
Contact TransLink at AskCompass.ca or 604-398-2042 if you have any questions.
Now that your U-Pass is loaded, learn to use your Compass Card