Take the Test
Step 1: Choose a test
- Select the test you are interested in: (NOTE: Test fees are non-refundable.)
- Review frequently asked questions.
Step 2: EligibilityReview eligibility of your test:
If you are eligible to write the test, proceed to next step.
Step 4: Register for a test
- To write the test at BCIT Burnaby Campus, register online or in person during Student Information and Enrolment Services' office hours at SW1 - first floor.
- To write the test at your high school or an institute, university or college more than 50km away from BCIT Burnaby Campus, register online and complete the test form.
Step 5: Prepare to write your test
Try a sample test to help you prepare for the test.
Step 7: Bring to write the test
- Valid Government issued photo identification or BCIT ID card
- Proof of payment in paper or electronic format (Your receipt is valid until you write the test. ignore the End Date posted on the receipt and write the test when you are ready.)
- Pen, pencil and eraser
- Scientific calculator (no phones or computers permitted)
- BCIT Pretest Report from previous attempt for test re-write
You will not be permitted to write the test without the required documents. Your test fee will be forfeited.
Note: No formula sheets are provided for the mathematics test and you may not bring one to the test.