Burnaby Test Centres
BCIT's Burnaby Campus offers four test centres, with a total of 112 student computers. All four test centres can be booked for corporate/group client testing.
NE1 290, 291, and 292 Test Centres are side-by-side rooms, separated by sliding glass windows. They offer a combined total of 78 computers, with lockers for student's belongings. NE1 292 is designated for external students only and has four additional desks for paper-based exams.
Burnaby's four test centres offer:
- Privacy screens on all monitors
- Audio monitoring system
- Video monitoring and recording system
- Soundproof offices
- Sit/Stand desks - one per Test Centre
BCIT's Burnaby Campus is adjacent to Vancouver and is an excellent and central location for all Greater Vancouver students including Vancouver, North Vancouver, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Surrey, Abbotsford, etc. Conveniently located and easy to access, the Burnaby Campus is very close to Highway 1, the skytrain, and public transit, and offers ample parking.
British Columbia Institute of Technology
NE1, Room 292
3700 Willingdon Avenue
Burnaby, BC V5G 3H2
- Monday to Friday: 7:35 am to 5:00 pm
- Saturdays: 8:15 am to 3:15 pm
Burnaby Campus Parking Information
For parking information for all campuses please see Student and Visitor parking information.
Please be aware that you will be considered a "student" as well as a "visitor" in terms of parking at BCIT.
- In Student Parking lots daily rates apply. In Visitors Parking lots hourly rates apply.
- Permits must be purchased on site at the ticket kiosks.
- Monday to Friday until 4:30 pm: You may park in Student Parking Lots A – Q or Visitor's Parking Lots V1 – V5
- Monday to Friday after 4:30 pm and all day Saturday: You may park in any lot on campus except lots 8, 16 and 24
Recommended lots closest to the Burnaby Campus NE1 Test Centres prior to 4:30 pm are:
- Student Parking Lot Q
- Visitor Parking Lot V2
- Student Parking Lots A & B