Burnaby Test Centres
BCIT's Burnaby Campus offers four test centres, with a total of 112 student computers. All four test centres can be booked for corporate/group client testing.
NE1 290, 291, and 292 Test Centres are side-by-side rooms, separated by sliding glass windows. They offer a combined total of 78 computers, with lockers for student's belongings. NE1 292 is designated for external students only and has four additional desks for paper-based exams.
Burnaby's four test centres offer:
- Privacy screens on all monitors
- Audio monitoring system
- Video monitoring and recording system
- Soundproof offices
BCIT's Burnaby Campus is adjacent to Vancouver and is an excellent and central location for all Greater Vancouver students including Vancouver, North Vancouver, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Surrey, Abbotsford, etc. Conveniently located and easy to access, the Burnaby Campus is very close to Highway 1, the skytrain, and public transit, and offers ample parking.
British Columbia Institute of Technology
NE1, Room 292
3700 Willingdon Avenue
Burnaby, BC V5G 3H2
- Monday to Friday: 7:35 am to 5:00 pm
- Saturdays: 8:15 am to 3:15 pm
Burnaby Campus Parking Information
For parking information for all campuses please see Student and Visitor parking information.
Beginning June 26, 2017 and continuing through September 1, 2017, Lot Q (the gravel lot at the corner of Willingdon Ave. and Canada Way) will be closed for a major upgrade. The lot will receive new drainage, new lighting, new asphalt, and will have delineated parking spaces.
Throughout the closure, students can find alternate parking in Lots A, B, D, E, F, G, K J, N.
The evo and car2go car-share parking will be temporarily moved to the east-side of NE1 (Lot 21) for the duration of the Lot Q closure. Lot Q will re-open in September for a combination of staff, faculty, and student users.
Drivers can also look forward to an upgraded Lot L and a new lot directly adjacent to NW1. Construction on these lots, as well as the planned pedestrian path connecting the North and South sides of campus, is expected to begin this summer.
- Please be aware that you will be considered a "student" as well as a "visitor" in terms of parking at BCIT.
- In Student Parking lots daily rates apply. In Visitors Parking lots hourly rates apply.
- Permits must be purchased on site at the ticket kiosks.
- Monday to Friday until 4:30 pm: You may park in Student Parking Lots A – Q (lot Q is closed June 26th - September 1st) or Visitor's Parking Lots V1 – V5
- Monday to Friday after 4:30 pm and all day Saturday: You may park in any lot on campus except lots 8, 16 and 24
Recommended lots closest to the Burnaby Campus NE1 Test Centres prior to 4:30 pm are:
- Student Parking Lot Q (closed June 26th - September 1st)
- Visitor Parking Lot V2
- Student Parking Lots A & B