The BCIT Burnaby Campus is conveniently located and easy to access from North Vancouver, Surrey, and the Tri-Cities. Our location is accessible to Highway 1, the skytrain, and public transit. We also offer ample parking.
The Burnaby Test Centres offer:
- Four test centres, with a total of 113 student computers
- Privacy screens on all monitors
- Audio monitoring system
- Video monitoring and recording system
- Computer monitoring software (NetSupport School)
- Soundproof offices
- Sit/Stand desks – one per Test Centre
- Corporate/group client testing
British Columbia Institute of Technology
NE1, Room 292
3700 Willingdon Avenue
Burnaby, BC V5G 3H2
Phone: (604) 456-1186
- Tuesday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturdays: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
For parking information for all campuses please see Student and Visitor parking information.
Please be aware that you will be considered a “student” as well as a “visitor” in terms of parking at BCIT.
- In Student Parking lots daily rates apply. In Visitors Parking lots hourly rates apply.
- Permits must be purchased on site at the ticket kiosks.
Please refer to the Burnaby campus map [PDF] for valid Burnaby Campus parking locations.
- Monday to Friday until 4:30 pm: You may park in Student Parking Lots A – Q or Visitor’s Parking Lots V1 – V5
- Monday to Friday after 4:30 pm and all day Saturday: You may park in any lot on campus except lots 8, 16 and 24
TIP: At certain times of day, especially mornings, some of the Burnaby Campus parking lots are full. Always allow additional time to find and pay for parking prior to your scheduled exam time.
Recommended lots closest to the Burnaby Campus NE1 Test Centres prior to 4:30 pm are:
- Student Parking Lot Q
- Visitor Parking Lot V2
- Student Parking Lots A & B