How to Apply to the Sustainability Revolving Fund
Follow these steps to apply for funding from the Sustainability Revolving Fund. Please note that these funds are for internal projects.
- Read the Sustainability Revolving Fund Introduction [PDF].
- Fill out the Business Case Form [DOC] keeping in mind that this form is a detailed template and some sections may not apply for your specific application.
- Complete an economic analysis as indicated in the Business Case Form [DOC]. Please view the Biomass Example [XLS] as a template for the structure of this analysis. You do not have to use this template. This is an example for your reference only. You do need to complete an economic analysis as indicated in the Business Case Form [DOC]. Email Alexandre Hebert if you have any questions.
- Complete the Sustainability Revolving Fund Application [DOC] as an executive summary for the Business Case Form.
- Submit the two documents and all other supporting material to the revolving fund committee. Send the documents to Kathy Roberts, revolving fund committee chair.
- Wait for the Funding Subcommittee to evaluate your application against others it receives.
For more information about the Fund, be sure to visit the Fund overview page.