On-campus Pickup & Delivery
Central Stores is responsible for the centralized receiving and shipping of all goods, supplies, equipment, and couriers packages.
- Alert you when expected rush shipments are received for you.
- Receive and arrange for delivery of goods that you have ordered.
- Arrange for direct delivery of large shipments to your department.
- Arrange for courier outgoing and incoming shipments - refer to our courier page.
- Arrange for outgoing shipments.
- Arrange for inter-campus shipments - refer to our distribution page.
Contact us by phone or email for any special requirements.
If you wish to check on the delivery status of your order, please check on the Banner System to ensure the goods have not been received prior to asking us if your goods have arrived.
For assistance on how to look up your order status on Banner, please follow instructions under Tracking Orders or contact Purchasing for guidance on using Banner.
If any of your orders have been received directly in your department, ensure that Central Stores is notified or forward any packing slips to Central Stores. Payment to our Vendors will be delayed if receipts have not been recorded in our financial system.