Corporate Services has contracts in place for courier and freight services.
- Purolator courier shipments are covered by an institute account.
- All other couriers shipments are charged to the departments account. You must provide your organization code to Logistics, where appropriate to the couriers dispatcher.
- Freight shipments are covered by an institute account.
- Incoming collect shipments are not accepted by BCIT.
- Cut-off is 1:00 p.m. to have the goods ship out the same day
- Central Stores will call the courier to arrange pickup.
- All shipments should be delivered and coordinated through Logistics unless other arrangements have been made. Additional pick-up depots have been established (where volume supports the need for a secondary pick-up depot) at NW1, SE2, and NE1.
All shipments are delivered to Logistics who will, either advise that the package is ready for pickup, or arrange to have it delivered.
Please refer to our Customs & Brokerage information to ensure the correct process is followed.
Same Day Service
Next Day Service
Outside Lower Mainland
|US Inbound||Federal Express
Contact Corporate Services, Logistics for more information.
Location & hours
Logistics is located on the first floor of building NE9, Room 160 at the BCIT Burnaby campus. Hours of operation are from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
The cut-off is 1:00 p.m. to have the goods ship out at the same day.