BCIT Supply Management has contracts in place for courier and freight services.
- Purolator courier shipments are covered by an institute account.
- All other couriers shipments are charged to the departments account. You must provide your organization code to Central Stores, where appropriate to the couriers dispatcher.
- Freight shipments are covered by an institute account.
- Incoming collect shipments are not accepted by BCIT.
- Cut-off is 1:00 p.m. to have the goods ship out the same day
- Central Stores will call the courier to arrange pickup.
- All shipments should be delivered and coordinated through Central Stores unless other arrangements have been made. Additional pick-up depots have been established (where volume supports the need for a secondary pick-up depot) at NW1, SE2, and NE1.
All shipments are delivered to Central Stores who will, either advise that the package is ready for pickup, or arrange to have it delivered.
Please refer to our Customs & Brokerage page to ensure the correct process is followed.
Same Day Service
Next Day Service
Outside Lower Mainland
|US Inbound||Federal Express
Contact Central Stores for more information.
Location & hours
Central Stores is located on the first floor of building NE9, Room 160 at the BCIT Burnaby campus. Hours of operation are from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
The cut-off is 1:00 p.m. to have the goods ship out at the same day.