See below for information on common purchases. Many goods/services are standardized and/or under contract.
Self-service purchasing via Staples's on-line order system.
Furniture ordering is restricted.
Supply Management may have furniture in storage to fill your requirements. If we cannot fulfill your requirements from existing supplies, we will work with our established furniture suppliers.
In order to ensure a bus is available for your field trip, the bus company requires a minimum of one week's notice. Please include the following information on your requisition:
- number of passengers
- departure date and time
- return date and time
- point of departure is Burnaby Campus, Smith Street in front of NE01 unless otherwise indicated
- destination (give address)
- whether the bus to remain with the group (if sub-trips are required)
- unless otherwise indicated, a school bus will be ordered; coach is generally reserved for long distance trips
- additional comments such as contact person or trip itinerary.
School Bus Supplier: First Student
Coach Bus Supplier: Premier
Please include he following information on your requisition:
- type of vehicle required (7 or 15 passenger van, or mid-size vehicle)
- departure date
- return date, and
- destination, while not required, is useful; please indicate this on your requisition.
Cell phones and Blackberries
These are handled through IT Services.
Business cards, name badges, nameplates
Can be ordered through Imaging's Digital Store.
A shredding depot is located in Logistics for occasional shredding requirements. Arrangements can be made to accommodate large quantities and/or regular shredding requirements.
Contracts and standards are in place for the following commodities:
- LCD Projectors
- Overhead Projectors
- Projection Screens
- AV Carts