Corporate Services is responsible for the administration of BCIT’s fleet of vehicles including insurance, registration, acquisition, and maintenance. For additional information, reference the Guidelines and Best Practices [PDF] document.
The following claims can be reported online at ICBC.
- Single Vehicle Crash
- Multiple Vehicle Crash
- Vandalism, hail, fire or falling object
- Theft of an entire motor vehicle
- Attempted theft of an entire motor vehicle
- Theft of vehicle parts
- Theft from a vehicle (excluding personal property, such as cell phone or clothing)
- Attempted theft of vehicle parts
- Attempted theft from a vehicle (excluding personal property, such as cell phone or clothing)
Report a claim online is best viewed on a desktop or laptop computer as some features may not display correctly on a mobile device.
The following claims can be reported by phone:
- Crash outside B.C.
- Glass and windshield damage*
- Witness reports
For these types of claims, call Dial-a-Claim:
- Lower Mainland: 604-520-8222
- Rest of BC, Canada, and the USA: 1-800-910-4222
- Dial-a-Claim is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you just have one piece of glass with no other damage, you can report directly to an ICBC approved Glass Express Shop.
Registration & acquisition
Upon acquisition of vehicles, original registration forms are retained in the Director, Corporate Services Office.