Fall 2020 Delivery Mode: ONLINE
- This program will be delivered online for the Fall semester.
- Your education is our priority and we will continue to deliver the applied instruction, collaborative experience, and industry connections that you expect from BCIT.
- Full-time students should be prepared to attend some synchronous online sessions during regular school hours (Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm PST) with some evenings and weekends. Student schedules will be available in late August 2020.
Do you have an artistic spark? You might have a future in graphic design, and BCIT can help. The BCIT Graphic Design associate certificate program is one of the fastest ways to build a solid foundation of knowledge that will prepare you for a long, rewarding career.
Available as an intense, 6-month training program or at your own schedule part-time, this program gives you hands-on experience with creative software, strategic design, and digital composition for the relevant job skills employers are seeking.
About the program
- 6 months, full-time
- No application required for part-time study
- Like a career boot-camp of creative software, strategic design, and digital composition
Learn more about this program and how it prepares you for jobs in graphic design at the Program Details
Who should complete the Graphic Design Associate Certificate?
If you’re interested in working in the graphic arts, earning your associate certificate is a great way to begin your training and test the field. Many students are:
Sponsored by their employers to strengthen their skills
- Already gifted with an interest in creativity
- Innovative thinkers
- Interested in exploring a creative career
- Enjoy collaborative, creative challenges
If any of these sound like you, visit the Program Entry
page to begin today—most courses are offered every semester!
What grads can do
Many grads use their talents to create ads, displays, and web and print media for agencies, in-house marketing departments, and government organizations. Others pursue an entrepreneurial path as freelance artists. Additionally, some choose a combination of work and or continuing education to further their abilities and job prospects.
Learn more about the specific job opportunities available on the Graduating and Jobs