- Do I need to register to eJobs to view the available job postings?
- How do I login to eJobs?
- What's my username and password?
You do not need to register to eJobs to view job postings. Since you are a faculty/staff of BCIT you can use your BCIT Intranet username and password to login.[top]
- Open your Lotus Notes mail client.
- Click the Actions menu, then click BCIT Intranet, and then click Set your Intranet password
- If you only use your browser to read your mail: call the Help Desk at 604-412-7444 (option 1) and ask for an "Intranet Password".[top]