Login or Register, choose your account type:
- It's free for students and graduates to use.
- Employers can post work opportunities for $60, tax included.
- Employers post opportunities for free, if:
- They are a non-profit or registered charity -> Please identify as non-profit in the job submission form.
- They want to advertise a paid internship opportunity that is currently not served by our co-op office (ex: Marketing, Accounting, Civil Engineering, etc.) -> Please choose "Internship" as the position type.
Still not convinced?
Browse through some of the positions on the site below:
To find out more or if you need help from us at Student Employment Services, please drop by NW5, room 101 at the Burnaby Campus, call us at 604-432-8666 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post a co-op position with BCIT, refer to www.bcit.ca/coop and contact the coordinator responsible for the area.