Burnaby campus (11)
- Burnaby Campus – encompasses issues which are campus wide or issues which don’t fall into the scope of any School/Service Area JOHSC.
- Campus Planning & Facilities
- Corporate Services
- Administrative Operations – scope consists of Information Technology Services, Marketing and Communications, Financial Services, Human Resources, Library and Learning Teaching Centre.
- VP Students – scope of consists of Institutional Research and Planning, Student Operations, Student Success, Vice President’s Office and Office of the Registrar.
- School of Construction and Environment
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Transportation
- School of Computing and Academic
- School of Energy
- School of Business & Media
Specialized campuses (5)
- AIC – Annacis Island Campus
- ATC – Aerospace Technologies Campus
- BMC – BCIT Marine Campus
- CARI – Centre for Applied Research & Innovation
- DTC – Downtown Campus
An updated list of members on each committee can be found under Joint OHS Committees on ShareSpace.