Drop-in gym provides an opportunity for individuals and groups to get together on a regular basis and participate in semi-organized activities.
Current students, staff, and faculty of BCIT with a valid BCIT-issued ID card can partake in weekend drop-in hours free of charge. Weekend drop-in hours are open to public for a drop-in fee.
Drop-in gym hours subject to change due to gym rentals. Please make sure to check our facility updates for any changes.
- Monday: 6:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 6:00 a.m – 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 6:00 a.m – 2:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 6:00 a.m – 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 6:00 a.m – 8:00 p.m.
*Public members may only access drop-in gym during the week from 6:00 a.m – 10:00 a.m. ($10 drop-in fee applies)
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- BCIT Students*: Free
- BCIT Staff*: Free
- BCIT Alumni**: $6.00
- Public Member: $10.00
- Punch Pass Public: $90.00
- Punch Pass Alumni $54.00
* Students must be enrolled in classes. Staff must have valid BCIT-issued ID
** A valid BCIT Alumni card is required to receive discounted rate.
Prices include tax.
Drop-in sports are non-refundable.
Interested in equipment access or rental? Speak with recreation staff at the front counter.
All users must follow the BCIT Recreation Services Gymnasium Drop-In Policies.