Locker, laundry, and towel
All lockers, except those of which are coin-operated, must be purchased at the Recreation Services front counter.
Towel service equips you with a clean towel with each visit to the recreation facility. Laundry service includes a towel and laundry loop for your workout gear.
Services are offered from June 1, 2019 - May 31, 2020. Rates are pro-rated from the month of purchase after June, 2019.
- Half Locker: $78
- Full Locker: $156
- Monthly Lockers are also available for $10 per month (any lockers that are not renewed or cleaned out by the end of the month will be subject to a $5 cleaning fee)
- Laundry (includes towel): $117
- Towel: $78
- Bike Locker storage are also available for rental. Visit the Front Counter for more information.
Prices do not include tax
- To receive a towel, you must submit a token to the front desk. No Token = No Towel.
- To receive token back, you must be seen returning towel. No Towel = No Token.
- BCIT Recreation Services is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Service expires May 31, 2020. Non-renewed services will be cleared-out. Refunds are not permitted.
- Balls: Free with BCIT ID* card
- Racquets (squash, racquetball, tennis, ping-pong): $1.31
- Snowshoes: $6.00 per day ($40 cash deposit required for each set of snow shoes rented. Deposit will be returned after the rental)
- Towel: $1.31
- Punch Passes are also available for purchase. Visit the Front Counter for more information
Prices do include tax
* BCIT or government issued ID cards will be held at the front counter while renting item.
Note: All squash court bookings must be done online or in person.