Fall & Winter 2019/20 hours
|Monday – Tuesday||6:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||6:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.|
|Thursday – Friday||6:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|Saturday – Sunday||Closed|
Public access to the open gym
Open gym is available to the public. Please read these guidelines for public access:
- During the Fall and Winter terms is from 6:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. (if available) Monday through Friday.
- During summer hours, public access to the gymnasium is available throughout the entire day with a limit of two hours per session.
- All weekday public drop-ins for the open gym carry a $5.00 charge.
- Please remember to call ahead to confirm availability as BCIT students and staff have priority using the gym space.
- If at any time the gymnasium is full, Recreation Services staff have the right to refuse entry to public members.
Closures are subject to change.
For more information, contact Recreation Services.