In response to recent COVID-19 developments, recreation facilities on all campuses are closed; all in-person programs and services have been suspended until further notice.
Visit our Healthy at Home page for tips on independent workouts, virtual classes, and ways to stay connected with the BCIT Community!
Fall & Winter 2019/20 hours
(September 3, 2019 – May 29, 2020)
|Monday – Tuesday||6:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||6:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.|
|Thursday – Friday||6:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|Saturday – Sunday||Closed|
Public access to the open gym
Open gym is available to the public. Please read these guidelines for public access:
- During the Fall and Winter terms is from 6:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. (if available) Monday through Friday.
- During summer hours, public access to the gymnasium is available throughout the entire day with a limit of two hours per session.
- All weekday public drop-ins for the open gym carry a $5.00 charge.
- Please remember to call ahead to confirm availability as BCIT students and staff have priority using the gym space.
- If at any time the gymnasium is full, Recreation Services staff have the right to refuse entry to public members.
Closures are subject to change.
For more information, contact Recreation Services.