If you have a locker in SE16 and wish to claim your contents, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time to pick up your items.
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home and email us to reschedule your pick-up time.
- Be aware that if you are late you may be asked to re-book for another time in an effort to avoid line-ups. Please aim to arrive on time for your 15-minute pick-up window.
- Don’t forget to bring a bag or box to carry your belongings in!
Locker clear-out process
- Come to the front entrance to SE16 and follow the instructions posted on the door. Please make sure to comply with all physical distancing requirements by staying two meters apart from others.
- When we are ready for you, a staff member will wave you in and confirm your ID.
- You will be provided with a small bag to return your lock in and, for those with laundry service, you will pick-up laundry items at the same time.
- You will be asked to go directly to the change room.
- Please wash your hands in the sink in the change room prior to accessing your locker, and then proceed to remove your locker items.
- Once you have emptied your locker, place your lock in the bag provided, and wash your hands again in the sink in the change room.
- Leave the change room and drop off your lock in the locker bin by the marked exit door.
- Exit SE16.