In response to recent COVID-19 developments, recreation facilities on all campuses are closed; all in-person programs and services have been suspended until further notice.
Visit our Healthy at Home page for tips on independent workouts, virtual classes, and ways to stay connected with the BCIT Community!
Important notices about the recreation facility will be posted here.
Certain parts of our facility may be closed due to maintenance, facility rentals, or events. See below for the list of upcoming closures:
The recreation services building will be closed for the following Holidays:
- Monday, February 17 (Family Day)
- Friday, April 10 (Good Friday)
- Monday, April 13 (Easter Monday)
- Monday, May 18 (Victoria Day)
- Wednesday, July 1 (Canada Day)
- Monday, August 3 (BC Day)
- Monday, September 7 (Labour Day)
- Monday, October 12 (Thanksgiving)
- Wednesday, November 11 (Remembrance Day)
- Thursday, December 24 (Christmas Eve)
- Friday, December 25 (Christmas Day)
- Monday, December 28 (Day in lieu – Boxing Day)
- Thursday, December 31 (New Year’s Eve)
- Friday, January 1, 2021 (New Year’s Day)