Delivery Mode: ONLINE
- This program will be delivered online during COVID-19.
- Your education is our priority and we will continue to deliver the applied instruction, collaborative experience, and industry connections that you expect from BCIT.
Your career is the first and the most important venture you will create.
Today’s entrepreneurs do more than start businesses. Entrepreneurship is a vital part of every career. Learning how to think and act like an entrepreneur is a key part of career success. Employers seek out self-starters who can identify, plan, and execute new opportunities.
The same skills that power high growth ventures can be applied in your own business or your career, as an owner or as a manager.
Want to learn about how business works but don’t know where to start?
Want to pursue a career in your chosen trade or technology in a more entrepreneurial way?
Want to learn these business skills without having to take another diploma or degree? Learn at your own pace, conveniently through Part-time Studies, from knowledgeable business experts.
Register for a course in the Coast Capital Savings Entrepreneurial Program today and start building your career or business!
This Statement of Completion was developed and promoted with funding provided by Coast Capital Savings.
The Coast Capital Savings Entrepreneurial Program has been designed with you in mind:
- These are practical, applied courses in the key areas of entrepreneurship. The material will relate to you and the realities of tomorrow’s business world.
- Your courses will be led by instructors with recent, relevant business, and teaching experience.
- There are no prerequisites or mandatory courses. You don’t need any previous business education or experience.
- Courses are BCIT accredited and may count as electives in some BCIT certificate or degree programs.
Costs & Supplies
Important Updates to Part-time Studies
Please note: part-time programs and courses are open enrolment and although we make every effort to accommodate demand, course registration cannot be guaranteed in every semester. High demand courses fill quickly and may result in students unable to register for a course that semester. Courses may also be cancelled due to low enrolment.
If you have questions that you could not find the answer to online, or if you require further assistance, please contact us:
Program Assistant – Part-time Studies, Marketing Management
604-432-8723 | Candace_Marrington@bcit.ca
Part-time Studies Coordinator, Marketing Management
604-456-8173 | Joe_Freeburn@bcit.ca
Questions or comments?
Sign up to receive updates, invitations to events, and information about BCIT and your program.
We promise not to spam you, we won’t share your personal information, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.