Earn a Degree That is Highly Valued by the Industry
The Bachelor of Technology in Computer Systems (CST BTech) is an applied career enhancement degree that is designed to increase the depth of knowledge and practical skills of computer system technologists, and to assist them in widening their career opportunities or advancing their career paths. Graduates are highly valued by the industry. Students may earn this degree in two delivery formats.
Full-time Studies (2 years)
Part-time Studies (up to 7 years)
- Computer Systems (Database)
- Computer Systems (Human Computer Interface)
- Computer Systems (Network Security Administration)
- Computer Systems (Network Security Applications Development)
- Computer Systems (Wireless and Mobile Applications Development)
In both formats there are two sets of course components, followed by a practicum, also known as the Major Project(s).
- Technical courses in Computer Systems
- A wide variety of General Education and Management courses
In the Major Project(s), students apply their specialty knowledge in a real-life project, or complete an applied-research project, under the supervision of a committee.
Our full-time format offers students mentoring, and practical software development experience.
Courses are taught during the day, but evening courses or Web-based courses may be included.
Delivery is cohort-based offering opportunities for ongoing interaction and collaboration.
The next intake will begin on September 7, 2021.
If you have fulfilled the entrance requirements, apply now.