Services for Students
Service provision starts with a review of documentation. There are many options for matching effective classroom services to individual student needs.
Find out more by clicking on the links below.
Some of the following files are provided in Portable Document Format [PDF] which requires the free Acrobat Reader from Adobe. Download Acrobat Reader
- Accommodation Inventory [PDF]
- Documentation of hearing loss [PDF]
- Causes of hearing loss (from hear-it.org) [PDF]
- Signs of hearing loss (from hear-it.org) [PDF]
- Definitions and types of hearing loss [PDF]
- Degrees of hearing loss [PDF]
- Consequences of hearing loss (from hear-it.org) [PDF]
- Communication access options for students [PDF]
- Making the match: factors to consider [PDF]
- Accommodations [PDF]
We welcome your inquiries to discuss any aspect of service delivery. You can reach PCAS by telephone or e-mail through our contact us page.