BCIT provides parking for students driving to campus. We offer parking at all locations except Anacis Island (where there is no charge for parking).
For campus rates and information visit the parking homepage
Parking at Burnaby Campus
Students can park in any of the public / student lots, which are all lettered on the campus parking map.
Designated lots: A, B, D, E, F, G, J, K, L, M, N, Q and S.
After Hours Parking
All staff parking lots except for lots 8, 9 & 24 become public after 4:30 p.m
How do I pay and validate my parking?
Student daily parking:
You can buy daily ticket from the dispensers in parking lots, see the attached map. (Credit card payment only, there is no cash option). You can also buy daily e-permits online or by Verrus pay-by-phone
Student daily parking price:
- Vehicles – Daily parking 6:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. – $5.50
- Motorcycles – Daily parking 6:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. – $3.75
Verrus E-permits provide students with flexible a web-based parking alternative where you pay for what you use.
- The program is fast and easy, requires no permits and avoids line ups at parking ticket dispensers.
- Simply go on line and purchase parking for the number of weeks required.
- Only purchase the dates for which you will be on campus, refunds are not provided for holiday absences.
- You purchase 5 days and it covers 7 days
E-permit student price:
- Vehicles – Per week – Verrus e-permits – $27.50
- Motorcycles – Per week – Verrus e-permits – $18.75
Where can I get more information?
All the information about parking can be found at our parking pages. We also provide regular updates on any changes to parking or campus access. Parking & Transportation – BCIT
If you have any questions about parking. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org