Parking rates are specific to each BCIT campus:
- Burnaby campus
- Downtown campus
- Aerospace campus
- Marine campus
- Centre for Applied Research and Innovation campus
Public pay-by-license plate parking lotsThe Burnaby Campus has implemented pay-by-license plate parking. Parkers must observe the restriction that students or visitors must not park in STAFF lots before 4:30 pm Monday through Friday, with the exception of parking lots 8, 16 and 24, which are restricted to STAFF parking twenty-four hours a day, all year round.
The customer inputs license plate, makes their payment, and retains the ticket receipt as proof of purchase.
Pay station kiosksThe Burnaby Campus parking ticket dispensers are situated around the campus parking lot colored zones. Refer to the Burnaby Campus Transportation Map to see their locations on campus. The parking ticket dispensers accepts credit card payments only, including prepaid credit cards.
Pay-by-PhonePay-by-Phone at BCIT is organized into three categories, STUDENT, VISITOR & MOTORCYCLE. The Location numbers can be found on the signs in the parking lots around campus.
E-PermitsE-permits provide students at BCIT a web-based parking alternative. The program is fast and easy, requires no permits and avoids line ups at parking ticket dispensers. Simply go online and purchase parking for the number of weeks required.
How to sign upFirst you need to know the following:
- Know your vehicle license plate
- Have a valid credit card
- To login or setup an account, click E-Permits.
Only one vehicle license plate is allowed per E-Permit. Make sure to only purchase the dates for which you will be on campus, refunds are not provided for holiday absences.
E-Permits are sold by
- The week to a maximum of 16 weeks for Full-Time Studies at all campuses
- The evening to a maximum of 15 weeks for Part-Time Studies at the Burnaby Campus only
- E-permit Full-Time purchased starting Monday to Sunday
- E-permit Part-Time accounts are purchased commencing on the first evening of the class