As of February 1, 2023 there are new parking rates for the Public/Student lots at the Burnaby, Downtown, and Marine campuses.
Burnaby Campus (including CARI), and Marine Campus
- Daily parking rates at all public/student lots at the Burnaby campus (including CARI) will be increasing to $9.25 daily from the current rate of $5.50. This change takes effect on February 1, 2023.
- Daily student parking at the Marine campus will increase to $6.50 from $5.50. This change takes effect on February 1, 2023.
- For users purchasing for a longer period, weekly, monthly (up to 4 months in total) at the Burnaby and CARI campuses, rates will increase to $6.50 from $5.50 per day (vehicles). The motorcycle rate will increase to $4.75 from $3.75.
From February 1, purchase daily parking passes in packs of ten or twenty. This will offer another way for students and visitors to access parking at accessible prices, without the requirement to purchase a weekly or monthly pass.
The new service will be offered through HONK mobile at the Burnaby campus, Users can purchase either a pack of 10 or 20 daily parking permits at the discounted rate of $6.50 (plus applicable service fee).
These permits can be used whenever you’re on campus by simply registering your license plate number. Purchasing is easy via the Honk Mobile app or website.
Economy Lot L
Available February 1
In order to allow more flexibility with lower rates, we are introducing a student economy lot at the Burnaby campus. Lot L will be an economy lot with a $5.50 daily rate. Spaces in this lot will be strictly on a first come first served basis with payment at the local pay station only (no pre-purchase).
An Economy ticket purchased at this pay station is only to be used for the economy Lot L.
- The daily weekday parking rate at the Downtown campus will increase from $12.75 to $20.25
- All other public parking rates at the Downtown Campus will rise based on the same percentage increase as the daily parking rate
- We will be expanding available bicycle parking in Downtown campus
- There will be no impact to BCIT staff taxable benefits.
Additional information on the changes including details for current student pass holders.Full Pricing List