Course outlines are provided here for your information and reference as they become available and have received the required approvals.
Available BCIT course outlines can be accessed by selecting the term, the course subject and the course number from the dropdown list(s) below. If outlines are available for your selected term and course, they will then be listed. If any of these steps don’t result in what you are looking for, it indicates that no outline is currently available. If you are looking for an outline from a current term please check back closer to the start of the course or consult another outline from a previous term. Please keep in mind that the content from previous outlines may be different than current offerings of the course. For historical outlines not covered in this system please contact BCIT Library at 604-432-8370 to see if they have the outline you require.
The course outline is a statement of educational intent and direction, providing BCIT students with clear, concise, accurate and readily available information related to course content and administration. BCIT course outlines are governed by Policy 5403 and the creation of course outlines is subject to the procedure described in 5403-PR1.
Attendance - ZATT
While no outlines currently exist for this course, below are the course learning outcomes/competencies.
Course Learning Outcomes/Competencies
- Attendance policy is regulated by Transport Canada.
- Student receives satisfactory or unsatisfactory.
- If total program attendance is under 95%, an Unsatisfactory will be given.
- If all program’s courses are successfully passed with Unsatisfactory attendance, student is awarded BCIT Diploma.
- When student successfully passed all program’s courses and with Satisfactory attendance, student is awarded BCIT Diploma and Letter of Accreditation with Transport Canada approval number.
Effective as of Winter 2022