Liaising with the Learning and Teaching Centre
To provide a single point of contact for the Schools, each School is assigned an Instructional Development Consultant (IDC) as a liaison to the Learning & Teaching Centre (LTC). A LTC liaison:
- Serves as the principal LTC point of contact for a school.
- Participates in School Quality Committee meetings (as defined/requested by Schools).
- Participates in educational/curriculum discussions at the request of the School.
- Participates in planning to ensure new School initiatives (projects) are integrated into the LTC planning process.
- Compiles reports on LTC/School projects for Deans, Associate Deans or Business/Operation Manager (As requested by school).
- Part-Time Studies / School of Energy – Cathy Griffin 604-432-8525
- School of Business – Michele Bridge 604-451-7004
- School of Construction & the Environment – Oleg Lungu 604-451-7023
- School of Computing & Academic Studies – Youdan Zhang 604-432-8526
- School of Health Sciences – Lauren Schutte 604-454-2292
- School of Transportation – Rosario Passos 604-456-1266
- Student Services, BCIT International, Applied Research, Student Association - Peter Fenrich 604-432-8817