Check out these resources when developing face-to-face, online or blended courses.
BCIT Learning and Teaching Centre "How Tos"BCIT Bookstore before first class, as BCIT faculty are prohibited from selling directly to students.
Online Course Development
Here are a few resources to get you started. Feel free to contact your School Liaison for more information.
- Map out your course using this Online Course Plan Template
- Modify this simple sample rubric [PDF] for assessing participation in online discussion
- Use this Online Course Checklist [DOC] as a guideline when developing your online course.
- Course Outline Policy and Procedures
- Course Outline Template [Word doc] (Instructions: Use F11 to move to next field)
- Explaining and avoiding Plagiarism - a 5-minute video from the BCIT library.