Students :: Research Assistance
Reference Librarians are available to help you locate :
- materials in the Library;
- provide information about the Library and its services;
- instruct in the use of print and electronic information;
- identify appropriate resources for specific research needs;
- and suggest alternate sources if the BCIT Library does not have the information you require.
For questions regarding borrowing and returning materials, requests and overdue charges, please contact the Service Desk at 604-432-8370 or by email.
Some of your questions may by answered using the FAQs or Subject Guides. For assistance using the Library Catalogue try the tutorials.
Ask Us in Person
- At the Burnaby Campus Help Desk on the Main Level of SE-14 during scheduled hours.
- At ATC Library during regular hours. Transportation Librarian, Jeff Verbeem is onsite Fridays.
- At BMC Library during regular hours. Transportation Librarian, Jeff Verbeem, is on site Wednesdays.
- Book an appointment with the Reference Librarian for your program.
Ask Us Live
- Use the AskAway live chat reference service where a BC Librarian will help you answer your questions using instant messaging.
- Hours are Sun. to Thurs. 11 am to 9 pm, Fri. & Sat. 11 am to 5 pm
Ask Us by Email
Ask Us by Phone
- Call the Help Desk at 604-432-8371 during reference hours. Leave a voice mail when the desk is not open.
- Call the ATC Library at 604-419-3708.
- Call the BMC Library at 604-453-4107.
- Call the Reference Librarian for your program.