Permission Request Template
- The permission request template may be used to request permission to copy/reproduce copyright-protected material where the copyright holder is known.
- The template request must be adapted to your specific request by providing all of the necessary information (see text in blue) and may be sent via email or as a hard copy permission request letter.
- A copy of any permissions that you obtain for the use of copyright protected materials for BCIT learning and teaching purposes MUST be retained for your records.
- If you have any questions about the permission request template or require assistance in seeking permissions, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
- Copyright Permission Request Template [PDF]