Learning Commons peer tutors are your fellow students at BCIT - peers who have achieved superior grades in their previous terms and who understand the pressures and challenges of being a BCIT student. They are here to:
- Help you learn and apply new course concepts
- Share learning strategies that have helped them succeed.
One-to-One Peer Tutoring is temporarily cancelledOne-to-one peer tutoring sessions, at a cost of $20 per hour, are offered at Burnaby campus for our highest demand courses in five BCIT program areas:
- Architectural and Building Technology
- Business programs
- Computer Systems Technology
- Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
Access our booking software: TutorTrac
Location - Temporarily all services are Online
BCIT Learning Commons on the main floor of the Burnaby campus Library. Drop-in tutoring takes place here and 1-to-1 appointments begin here (where you can sign in, then move to your preferred location in the library - perhaps you'd like to book a study room for your session). Drop-in tutoring at Downtown Campus takes place in the 6th Floor Lounge.
Want some tips for working with peer tutors?
Still have questions? Check our Frequently Asked Questions.