The IT Services organization chart [PDF] illustrates how each of the following teams fits into the overall structure of IT Services.
- The Client Services team is responsible for the Help Desk as well as desktop, hardware, and software support for students, faculty, and staff at all BCIT campuses.
- The Business and Application Services team support and enhance important information systems including -
The Strategic Practices team is responsible for the development, maturation and integration of a broad set of IT disciplines and methodologies across all areas of IT Services. These disciplines are intended to raise the level of rigor and reliability of all of our technical implementations while ensuring that IT investments are aligned with institutional strategy.
- Technical and Infrastructure Services staff maintain all things related to the network, data storage and backup. This means TIS staff are responsible for -
- the servers where data and enterprise applications reside
- the networks through which you access data and the Internet.
- Web Services provides leadership in web user experience, content management and web application development and support.