WebEx is a legacy video conferencing service that is part of the BCIT Cisco VOIP application suite. Zoom is the preferred video conferencing service at BCIT.
- Simplified video conferencing and messaging across any device
- Easily schedule and join a meeting from Outlook
- Host meetings with internal and/or external participants
- Host meetings with mandated WebEx requirements (external agencies)
- Use WebEx in meeting rooms with video conferencing equipment (telepresence)
Make a request
- Report an issue
Report an issue with using WebEx.
24 hours a day / 7 days a week / 365 days a year
This service may be unavailable during select scheduled maintenance windows.
Contact the IT Service Desk.
Need a video conferencing solution? Use Zoom.
If you require WebEx, it is part of the standardized desktop application suite on BCIT issued computers.
There are no additional costs associated with this service.
Acceptable Use and Information Security policies apply to all BCIT information and computing.