ShareFile is a service for storing and sharing your personal files. ShareFile stores your files securely in BCIT’s data centre.
ShareFile migration to OneDrive
BCIT will be migrating all folders and files from ShareFile to Microsoft OneDrive in the first week of June 2022.
The BCIT community including students will be notified over the next 2 months with more information including service available and knowledge base articles.
- Setup ShareFile on your personal computer to automatically sync files between your personal device ShareFile
- Access files easily using a web browser or a mobile app
- Create links to share your files or request files from others
- Share files with members of the BCIT community or people external to BCIT
- Files are secured with modern encryption standards
- Share files that are typically too large to be sent via email
- Ability to work with your files offline to be synced once you reconnect to the internet
- Files are backed up and protected against computer or device failure