IT Services is transitioning to remote support and the walk-up counter service is closed. We have a variety of ways to serve you during this time:
How to contact the IT Service Desk
- Create a request by logging into the Self Service Portal
- E-mail email@example.com and include your BCIT ID number, your Full Name and detailed information on the issue.
- Start a chat session with us.
- Call 604-412-7444 (option 1) or toll-free (Canada and US only) at 800-351-5533 (option 1)
In addition, IT Services has created a webpage titled Working Remotely, Resources for Faculty & Staff and this page includes the following information and resources:
- Protecting personal and confidential information
- Video conferencing & collaboration
- Secure remote access
- How to contact the IT Service Desk (and information to have ready)
- Other resources to have ready
We expect to be able to solve most support issues through these channels. If this is not possible, our staff will consult with their managers to determine if in-person support is necessary and, if so, will schedule a visit to our Service Desk while ensuring that safety protocols are followed for our clients as well as our staff.