Beginning on January 27, 2020 IT Services will fully launch our new chat support service!
For the last four months, we have been piloting chat during our evening and weekend extended support hours. Now that all the kinks are worked out, we are very excited to offer this service to everyone during our full regular support hours. You can start a session with us from any device by visiting chat.bcit.ca.
How to contact IT Services:
- New! Start a chat session with us.
- Create a request by logging into the Self Service Portal
- Call 604-412-7444 (option 1) or toll-free (Canada and US only) at 800-351-5533 (option 1)
- Visit us in person:
- At the Burnaby campus in SE12–205 (Between the library and Tim Horton’s)
- At the Downtown Campus in DTC-559 (see the DTC Hours of Operation)
- E-mail email@example.com and include your BCIT ID number, your Full Name and detailed information on the issue.
- Visit our Knowledge Base for solutions
IT Service Desk hours of operation
|Day of week||Hours|
|Monday to Friday||8:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (phone, chat and web service only)
2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. (instructor hotline only)
|Sunday||8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (phone, chat and web service only)|