Get in the Loop!
BCIT has an internal collaboration platform where you can Find, Share and Connect with all Staff and Faculty. Log in now.
Who is it for?
All currently employed Staff (regular, temporary, auxiliary) and Faculty (full-time and part-time) have access to the Loop.
What does it do?
- Find Content, People and Places
- Connect with your colleagues and information that matters to you
- Share your ideas, documents, expertise
- Create, manage and collaborate on content
- Get work done in an innovative environment
It’s about getting work done without getting stuck in email and spending less time in meetings. Get in the Loop.
Bookmark this URL: https://loop.bcit.ca
Log in with your BCIT ID
Your BCIT ID is used to log in to most systems at BCIT (including our network resources, wireless access, e-mail, myBCIT and many others), including the Loop. It starts with A00 and is followed by 6 numbers.
If you don’t know your BCIT ID, you can look it up here
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it here