Before You Arrive at BCIT

Find the right BCIT program for you

Find your program of interest

Apply for a Canadian visa or Electronic Travel Authorization and a study permit

Find out what documents are required

Upgrade your English

Find out more about English training

Apply for Medical Insurance

All International students MUST have medical insurance when living in Canada and while studying at BCIT.

Find out more about Medical Insurance

Plan for your housing

It's important to make sure that you have somewhere safe and secure to live once you arrive in BC. BCIT Student Housing offers
on-campus residence as well as listings to help you find off-campus housing to suit your needs.

Find out more about housing options for students