Located on Canada’s west coast in the province of British Columbia, Vancouver has been voted the world’s most liveable city multiple times in a row. With an emphasis on work life balance, nature, and diversity, Vancouver is surrounded by tall mountains and the sparkling Pacific Ocean.
Exciting and safe
- Life in the city is an ideal balance between the attractions of a modern city and a stunning natural environment.
- With one of the mildest climates in Canada, it is the country’s warmest city during winter.
- This Olympic city has a reputation for being safe, friendly, breathtakingly beautiful and rich in culture.
- Vancouver, all in all, is a very safe place to visit or live but keeping a smart lookout while venturing around the city is important.
Accessible and multicultural
- Vancouver represents a mosaic of people across various social, ethnic, and cultural backgrounds, making this city a colourful place.
- Over 1/3 of its residents speaking a language other than English.
- Vancouver offers some of the world’s finest recreational opportunities and cultural events.
- The city’s culturally diverse population offers amazing shops, restaurants, theatres and clubs.