- Regulated and Non-Regulated Occupations in Canada
- Work BC - Select Sitemap, then Roadmap to Recognition for information for immigrants
- Information for Apprentices and Trades Workers
- Immigrant Services Society of British Columbia
- Skills Connect for Immigrants Program
- Occupational Guides for Immigrants: Welcome BC
- Immigrant Employment Council of BC
- Vancouver Public Library - Skilled Immigrant Resources and Labour Market Information
- Information about Education in Canada
- Directory of Canadian Universities - Association of Universities and College of Canada
- Education in Canada, Council of Ministers of Education
- Education Planner
- BCIT International
- BCIT Professional English Language Development (PELD)
- Citizenship and Immigration Canada
- Foreign Skilled Worker Program - FSWP (CIC Backgrounder Information)
- Welcome BC
- Community Airport Newcomers Network (CANN)
Credential evaluation links
- Canadian Alliance of Credential Evaluation Services ICES is a member of the Alliance of Credential Evaluation Services of Canada (the Alliance). The Alliance ensures that individuals have access to fair and credible credential assessment services. Members of the Alliance follow principles of good practice that are consistent with international standards.
- Canadian Information Centre for International Credentials The Canadian Information Centre for International Credentials (CICIC) collects, organizes, and distributes information, and acts as a national clearing house and referral service to support the recognition and portability of Canadian and international educational and occupational qualifications.
- Foreign Credentials Referral Office Helping foreign-trained workers succeed in Canada, the Foreign Credentials Referral Office provides information, path-finding and referral services to help foreign-trained workers succeed and put their skills to work in Canada more quickly.
- Degree Authorization in BC- Institutions not authorized to award degrees in British Columbia. The list contains institutions which have claimed to grant degrees and operate in BC.
- Affiliation of Multicultural Societies and Service Agencies of BC (AMSSA) Immigrants enrich our society and are vital to our shared experience. This is why AMSSA is so committed to a vision of a just and equitable society in which everyone benefits from social and economic inclusion. Our member agencies serve immigrants and build culturally inclusive communities across BC. We strengthen them with knowledge, resources and support to help them fulfill their mandates.
- Settlement Online Pre-Arrival (SOPA) was created to improve connections between pre- and post-arrival services, using Immigrant Services Association of Nova Scotia’s (ISANS) suite of professional online tools. SOPA's professional orientation and courses ensures that immigrants develop job search and communication skills, and arrive in Canada better prepared, more confident and able to enter the workforce sooner.
SOPA is funded by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)