General Applicants: Step 4
Before you click the button below for the online application, you should understand:
- That the online application is only available for new applicants (applying after April 18, 2018)
- Those already with an "A0 number" (both previous ICES clients or BCIT students) will not have access to the online application form
- Who will read your completed evaluation.
- Which credentials you want evaluated.
- Where you want copies of evaluation reports to be sent.
- Be ready to pay via credit card (Visa, Mastercard, or American Express). You cannot pay by debit card online.
- With this in mind, the online application will accept your evaluation requests and allow you to check the status of your evaluation.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all the requirements for evaluation are met.
- Changes of address after submission of the online application must be submitted via email.
Other OptionsICES continues to provide a copy of our application on the Forms page for use when required. The online application and the PDF are similar enough that the PDF (General Application Package) may be helpful to look at before you proceed with the online version. *Note the status of the online application will indicate, "Incomplete" "Submitted", "Received", and "Complete". The status is there to indicate big steps in the process.
APPLY NOW(The online application only accepts credit card)