- Most useful to those seeking general employment.
- Identifies each fully or partially completed educational credential and indicates the comparable credential in Canada.
- Lists the academic institution attended, provides a brief program description, and indicates the number of years of education completed.
- Normally takes a minimum of four weeks to complete from the date all necessary documents are received by ICES.
- Most useful to those seeking employment in a professional occupation or admission to a post-secondary institution.
- The report includes all the information in a Basic Report, but also lists course subjects and converts both grades and credits or units and provides a calculation of the grade point average. *NOTE: In order to complete a comprehensive evaluation that includes an overall grade point average (GPA) you will need to supply evidence of the courses failed/improved during your study (original marks cards) for EACH examination attempt.
- Identifies the language of instruction.
- Normally takes a minimum of seven weeks to complete from the date all necessary documents are received by ICES.
- A specific report only required by a number of organizations which have requested additional research by ICES to meet the needs of the organization.
- Please refer to the table on page 8 of the application form for a list of organizations requiring a supplemental report.
- This report is only issued in conjunction with a comprehensive report.
If you have requested a Basic Report from ICES and later require a more in-depth report, you may request, for a fee, an upgrade of your initial report. Please refer to the ICES Fee Schedule.
Evaluations that require additional research or documentation may take longer to complete than the timelines indicated above.