What is a Resident Life Assistant?
Resident Life Assistants (RLA) are hired at the beginning of September to help make Student Housing an energetic and fun place to live. Working closely with the Resident Advisors (RA), they:
- Help plan, advertise and run Housing-wide events
- Plan and run monthly movie nights
- Initiate and organize two “seasonal” events per term (e.g. pumpkin carving contests, Christmas decorating contests, Valentine’s Day and Easter special events)
- Take photos of events activities
- Help distribute information, flyers and posters
Want to be a Resident Life Assistant?
Are you organized, energetic, active, fun-loving, outgoing and looking forward to meeting new friends? If you think this is the job for you, contact the Housing Office for the job description outline and application form.