BCIT Student Health Services is now offering the flu vaccine to those who qualify for a free vaccine. We currently have a limited supply of the vaccine and encourage people to use the flu clinic locator link below to find a clinic that is offering the flu vaccine in their area.
If you are not eligible for a free flu vaccine please see your local pharmacy or family physician for vaccination or check the clinic locator.
Health Science Students will receive notification of set clinic dates and it will be on a first come first serve basis dependent on the clinic dates.
Influenza Vaccine Eligibility:
- People at high risk of serious illness from influenza;
- People able to transmit or spread influenza to those at high risk of serious illness from influenza;
- Visitors to acute care or long-term care facilities
**If you have any other questions about your eligibility for free flu vaccine please speak to a nurse at BCIT Student Health Services at 603-432-8843
The 2016/2017 Fall Influenza Vaccines will be the following:
- Fluviral for individuals 18-64 years of age
- Agriflu for individuals with a known hypersensitivity to thimerosal or for pregnant women who request a thimerosal-free product
- Fluad for individuals 65 years and older