Food Processing Pilot Plant
By design, BCIT’s Food Technology program serves as a catalyst to improve the BC food industry. Access to our expertise and physical assets enables companies, entrepreneurs, and consultants working within the industry to:
- Engage in product development;
- Explore and adopt advanced process technologies;
- Optimize their market position through continuous learning and innovation.
Making use of BCIT Food Technology Industry Services & Training is a positive action to meet your needs. We invite you to take advantage of the wide range of services we can provide.
Access to laboratory and pilot plant equipment
- Have your own technical staff carry out experiments;
- contact Program head, Rebecca Robertson, for more information on rental rates and available equipment
We deliver a wide range of well-known BCIT training programs to educate and upgrade your staff on all aspects of food safety and production. These are available on-site, off-site, online, and by correspondence. Accreditation and certification programs are available.
Part-time studies courses
For information on Food Processing Part-time studies courses, please contact Candace Marrington, Program Assistant.