- This event has passed.
Part-time Business + Media Spotlight - Online
November 2, 2022 from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm PDT
BCIT Business + Media can help enhance your skills and improve your marketability through a wide selection of part-time courses and digital badges. Learn from industry experts currently working in the field, network with classmates, and gain a competitive edge when applying for jobs. With over 50 programs and 300 courses, you can choose the course that’s the right fit for you.
This online information session will give a general spotlight to different part-time areas in the School of Business + Media while also relaying some helpful information for prospective part-time students. The session will begin promptly at 5:30 pm with a presentation and conclude with a question and answer period. You will be sent a Zoom link 1.5 hours before the session starts.
This session will cover:
- School of Business + Media part-time program offerings,
- A general overview of what part-time courses look like,
- Part-time Studies advising services and how they can help you with your part-time journey,
- Part-time Studies information for international students,
- Financial aid options and considerations for part-time studies.
- November 2, 2022
5:30 pm to 6:30 pm PDT
- Event Categories:
- Business & Media, Info Sessions, School of Business
- Event Tags:
- 0205000000, 0225000000, 0230000000, 0290000000, 0415000000, 0445000000, 0455000000, 0500000000, 0510000000, 5075cert, 5085acert, 5115acert, 5140acert, 5365acert, 5720pdipma, 5725acert, 5730pdipma, 5740pdipma, 585cmcert, 585fmcert, 585iacert, 5985acert, 6115acert, 6120acert, 6125acert, 6245mcert, 625amcert, 6265acert, 6300mcert, 630dacert, 630dmcert, 630hacert, 630macert, 630pmcert, 630vmcert, 630wacert, 630xacert, 630yacert, 630zacert, 6310acert, 6375acert, 6385acert, 6390acert, 6420acert, 6420cert, 6450mcert, 6475acert, 6590acert, 6830acert, 690amcert, 690bmcert, 690dmcert, 690fmcert, 6945cert, 7460mcert, 7610acert, accounting, broadcast, design, digital arts, digital marketing, finance, financial planning, hr, info session, leadership, management, marketing, media, online, operations, Part-time Studies, project management, school of business, social media