Electrical and Computer Engineering Part-time Studies Online Information Session
August 26 from 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Study theoretical and practical courses in electrical, electronic and computer engineering. Some of the following courses can carry credits towards the full-time Electrical and Computer Engineering diploma programs, and selected ones can be used as credits in the Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical Engineering degree program.
These are part-time courses that can also introduce you to Electrical and Computer Engineering, refresh learning you have had in the past, or in some cases, may be something that can transfer to other institutions.
The following are courses that we will review in the online information session, with Q & A throughout the session
- ELEX 1105 Circuit Analysis 1
- ELEX 1112 Engineering Tools
- ELEX 1117 Digital Techniques 1
- ELEX 2105 Circuit Analysis 2
- ELEX 2117 Digital Techniques 2
- ELEX 2120 Electronic Circuits 1
- ELEX 2125 C Programming for Electronics
- ELEX 3305 Microcontroller Systems 1
- ELEX 3425 Electrical Equipment
- ELEX 3545 Digital Signal Processing
If you have any questions prior to the session please feel free to contact Marko Vicic at Marko_Vicic@bcit.ca.
We look forward to seeing you.