Funding and FormsTo support novel ideas and innovation related to the School's research focus we have established a process to fund faculty projects at their initial stage. The seed-fund will help faculty members, individually or as a team, to work on early phases of research projects and bring it to a level which can be eligible for further external funding and/or institute research Funds (VP Research Seed Fund and Discovery Parks Fund). These projects may become a well established platform for students' projects. This approach will enable us to make the best use of our resources to advance the state of practice.
- Applied Research Liaison Office
- BCIT Institute Research Funds
- Canada Foundation for Innovation
- Canada Research Chairs
- International Mobility Fund (IMF)
- Western Economic Diversification
Forms and Processes
- School of Energy Seed Fund Application Form Budget Sheet (March 2019) [PDF]*
- School of Energy Seed Fund Application Form (March 2019) [PDF]*
For information on BCIT Institute Research Funds, please visit Applied Research at BCIT.
*NOTE: If you are using Chrome, Safari or Internet Explorer, you will be able to fill out the form prior to downloading it. If you are using Firefox, you will need to first open the form with Adobe Acrobat.