Fire Protection and Inspection Testing
This program is for those looking for a career as a Fire Protection Technician. Many municipalities require inspections by approved technicians on all aspects of residential and commercial buildings. Our courses are designed to meet a portion of the basic academic competencies required for certification by the Applied Science Technologists and Technicians of BC (ASTTBC) as a Fire Protection Technician.
Our program provides you with the confidence to be a technician, understand compliance to code, meet safety standards and code of ethics. To you it is professional development leading to certification and career opportunities inclusive of ethics, personal recognition and credentials that are portable.
Start with the first course below and register today and take your career to the next level.
- FIRE 1050 Electrical and Electronics for Fire Protection Inspection
- FIRE 1075 BC Fire Code 1
- FIRE 2075 BC Fire Code 2
- FIRE 2077 Emergency Lighting Systems
- FIRE 2080 Automatic Sprinkler and Standpipe Testing
- FIRE 2084 Fire Alarm Systems: Inspection and Testing
- FIRE 2086 Smoke Control and HVAC Systems
- FIRE 2088 Special Fire Suppression Systems
Related programs or options: